Whilst this FIDCO service is principally aimed at assisting Filipinos marrying other nationalities, it is applicable to any nationalities wishing to have a civil marriage and having the service held in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is an efficient internationally recognised jurisdiction to get married and is very much simpler than if the marriage were conducted in the Philippines, or even in other jurisdictions such as Europe, North America, Australasia where the process is more involved and protracted. It is far better to have a service provider assist and guide the process rather than attempting to do this single handedly. Why risk confusion and frustration on such an important day.
FIDCO will guide the nuptials through the process, ensuring the preparation is handled correctly and importantly the day is memorable and the post marriage formal activities of obtaining certificate copies and other necessary requirements are satisfactorily accomplished.
We will handle the following:
- Review the couple’s circumstances and provide pertinent advice to enable them to obtain a civil marriage
- Assist in the fixing of the marriage appointment
- Ensure the documents are complete and submitted correctly
- Guide the parties to the Marriage Registry for document verification and obtain the certificate of registrar of marriage
- Guide the parties to the Marriage Registry on the appointed date & time, Provide 2 eligible witnesses (mandatory).
- If required and subject to agreed quote, - Provide, Flowers, Photographer, arrange reception/lunch any other requirements of the couple on the day
- Guide the necessary follow up for obtaining consularization, Apostille, duplicate certificates
Note* our service fees do not include the government fees associated with the marriage and other charges levied from Consulates.